Sunday, July 28, 2013


As promised, here are some of my favorite finds this week from around the web:

1  //  Scandals of Classic Hollywood  - This site gives you all the dirty details from the lives of cinema classics like Robert Redford, Barbara Stanwyk, and Katharine Hepburn. It’s incredibly fascinating. Read through the archives for juicy stories of fame, gossip, and Ronald Reagan’s pre-Presidential days.

2  //  Rubber Stamps from the Little Cat Design Co. They’re impeccably designed and reasonably priced…asking for anything more is getting greedy!

3  //  Lanvin Flats  - If I was made of money, these would be my first purchase. I love the grosgrain ribbon paired with luscious caramel leather. If only…

4  //  Headband from Twigs & Honey – Okay, this bridal designer has the perfect eye. Go scroll through their site for your fix of lace, pearls, and rhinestones all twirled up into the perfect accessory to compliment your big day (*hint: she can tuck blue in the beading!)

5  //  Munster Rose Flowers – Maybe it’s something about summer, but I have been on a flower kick lately that just isn’t letting up. These beautiful arrangements by Munster Rose are nothing short of amazing. Fuel for the fire, I tell you. Where can I learn to do that?

6  //  Girlfriend Cuff by In God We Trust – as soon as these are restocked, I’m all over this one. I’m all about everyday jewelry, and this goes with 99.9% of my wardrobe (and it’s such a good price!)

7  //  Beach Bag by Rennes – It’s neutral. It’s got a leather strap. It’s linen. I’m sold.

8  //  Mafia Handbook by Scott Schermer – I love it when I find design projects that are a combination of funny, creative, and full of well-designed detail. This employee handbook for a fictional, crime-riddled Malfatore family spans from the 20s till today, and is brilliant. Major props.

9  // Helen’s Tea Party by Found Vintage Rentals  - I grew up with a mother who really hated birthday parties (she’s overwhelmed by the whole craft thing, which is the center of every little girl’s birthday soiree), so I’m fascinated by these intricate parties for kids so young…I’m sure she can’t appreciate half of what her mother did here (but I sure can!)

10  //  Extension Cord by Best Made Company – I love shops that can make everyday things special. Best Made Company has woven this into their company model and makes beautiful things like these woven extension cords. Won’t want to hide these babies behind a couch!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment