Thursday, March 7, 2013


I do this weird thing where I assign facial expressions for pretty much any situation in my life. The last month has looked like this and now that midterms are over my life is looking a lot like this. Seriously, it’s like they’re trying to kill me.

Usually when my life gets out of control busy my mind start to rebel against me and forget all the things that I actually need it to. Like where I parked my car. Or where I left my purse. Or what restaurant I left my phone in (seriously the find my phone iCloud feature has saved my butt about 14 times this month). Or what restaurant I left my friends in. And, especially, where the h-e-doublehockeysticks I left my keys. I’m not kidding, it’s like my mind is purposely trying to make me miserable. I actually left my keys hanging from a fence post behind my garage last week. I’m getting out of hand.

So it’s leading me to think: hey, maybe if I had a really pretty and/or expensive key chain attached to my keys this problem would disappear. I mean it didn’t work for my purse. Or for my wallet. Or for my jacket for that matter but really, who’s counting? And so I give you the top ten key fobs I’m loving right now and that will probably definitely most likely solve all of my forgetful woes! And at least make my keys look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment