Thursday, December 1, 2011


Today was great.

For the first time in what seems like ages I finally finished all my work. All of it! This would probably mean more to you if you knew all that was on my plate, but take my word for it. It was a lot. I worked this morning, had a great lunch with two good friends, wrote an entire paper (about cities in children’s literature! Classic), walloped people in Words With Friends, ran to Jewel, watched Tangled, got a fantastic babysitting job for friends tomorrow, found a driver for the ministry I oversee at school, answered emails…it doesn’t seem like much, but it was perfect. It’s the little things, you know?

And I found Sasha Prood’s beautiful portfolio! I’m kind of sorta really obsessed with watercolors, and these are great. Wow. Scroll through, okay? I’ll take a print or two and charge it please (I wrote about Eloise today, alright? Cut me some slack)

Oh, Thursdays. You’re the absolute best.

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment