Wednesday, November 30, 2011




Well, folks, it’s one of those days.

In which I’m completely swamped, not very creative, and more than a little harried. So, lucky you, you get a completely random post of things that are interesting me today! You can officially count yourself among the highly privileged. The only place to go from here is mega privileged, and I don’t know if you’re ready for that yet.

Depends on how I’m feeling tomorrow…

So, without further ado, I give you: Stuff I Like Today. By Kate. (Sorry, not creative today)

Well, there’s this. And we heard about this in chapel and it’s actually really interesting. A little bird tells me I’m getting these for Christmas. And I found a lot of food blogs over break that are (not) helping me get through my Daniel Fast (which is over on Monday!!), but maybe you’ll enjoy them! And look at these patterns from Danielle Kroll. They are fabulous. And very colorful (always a plus). Then, of course, we have this. And this. And I’m listening to them and her and them. Okay, that should get you through.

Have a splendid Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment