Friday, August 9, 2013

lately


Oofta, busy week! Let’s do a lil recap, shall we?

READING The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman. This is one of those books that have sat on my shelf for absolutely forever without being finished, and I can’t for the life of me figure out why. It’s beautifully written, which is my number one criteria for a book (and considering the way I babble on here this is probably coming as a big shock), so I’m definitely enjoying it this time around. Jess, if you’re reading this, you would absolutely love this book. Please let me send it to you.
  
WATCHING Friday Night Lights. Su baby, this one is for you…I’m about 7 episodes into the first season and I’m at this tipping point where I need to figure out if I’m really going to commit to this show or give it up or try something else. And given the fact that I have to think about it this hard I’m not entirely sure if I want to keep going…quick! Somebody give me a better option! I need a good show to get into while I’m in DC. Suggestions?  

DESIGNING two wonderful websites for two wonderful people. They should be done this weekend, so keep an eye out next week for some dirty details and finished photos. Also keep an eye out for a new August desktop next week (and download the old one while you’re waiting!)

LOVING relaxing with my two favorite people in the entire world over a bottle of wine and the first season of Gossip Girl. Can you say flashback? And can you say ohmygoshidontwanttoleavedontmakemego??*

*Yes, I am a nutcase. The range of my emotions regarding spending a semester away are off the wall out of control. Somebody tell me it’s going to be okay! And then tell me to pull myself together.

LOOKING FORWARD to a wedding of an old friend this weekend and dinner with my one of my favorite people at my favorite restaurant. Perfection.

ALSO! My Mumford Quote and Endless Summer Piece have been going somewhat viral on pinterest and instagram…if anyone is interested in me making these into prints or desktop wallpapers, email me and let me know. And get excited because according to my August goals we still have two more coming atcha this month. Aw yeah.

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment