Tuesday, January 1, 2013







One of my goals (I’m not a huge fan of the whole “resolution” thing because I feel way more guilty when I fall off the bandwagon) for this year is to draw more, starting today. I have many ideas bopping around my head (what else is new?) in order to hold myself accountable to this, but I figured I’d start my new year right by just drawing. I’m away from all my software at school (I’m too poor to buy myself illustrator, the curse of being a college student) so I can’t make anything look as perfect as I’d like, but seeing as though another of my goals is to work on not obsessing about perfection this should be good for me.

So, in the spirit of the new year, I doodled the “cheers” in the first photo and snapped it with my phone (I’m in love with vscocam, get this app if you don’t have it!). And, of course, I had to include some of the other 2013-inspired typography bouncing around the internet.

I hope your days are all relaxing! I’m planning on staying in my pajamas and playing Killer Bunnies all day (isn’t it nice to have an excuse like a new year to not do anything? Best idea our world has ever had). Happy 2013!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

No comments:

Post a Comment