Monday, September 12, 2011



Happy Monday, everyone! I hope your weekends were all fantastic.

Mine was filled with work, Lost, parties, family dinner, long talks with friends, and racing thoughts. I’m trying to decide what to do with my summer, especially after today’s chapel.  And given the speed of my racing brain without a decision to make, I haven’t been able to quiet my thoughts in a while. Here’s what I hate: decisions.

In other news, my mother bested me in grammar (no surprise), I rocked a New Testament test, I finally get to go shopping this weekend, I get these killer rings, this hilarious print (maybe I should find something other than grammar to obsess over?), and this beautiful ring, I’m loving the newest Matchbook magazinethis blog, and would like these cupcakes to go and charge it please (Oh, Eloise, you are literally my favorite).

Aaand, since today was Monday dress day, one of my more favorite kinds of days, in honor of dressing up I thought I’d share these awesome shots from Troubador. So lovely, especially the random pine tree chillin by the backdrop. All in the details, right?

Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this and thought I'd pop in to say . . . Victory is MINE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it's kinda scary that that model looks so much like you. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete