Thursday, September 1, 2011



Thursdays are my favorites.

Mostly because I don’t have class today, which means plenty of time to do my homework, finish my laundry (read: start my laundry), watch a great speaker in chapel, and go to turbokick tonight (which, sidebar, might be my new second favorite workout [to the Bar Method, of course]).

And so, in honor of a carefree day, I give you this hilarious Paper Survival Guide by Linus. I mean, where else are we going to find out how to get us through the most practical of situations in our lives so creatively…like how not to be forgetful (1)? Or how to engage in a philosophical discussion (2)? Or how to be a renaissance man (3)? Or how to avoid jumping the shark (4)? He even tells us how to celebrate the coming of spring, how to sail the seven seas, and how to look good during the ice age, all using papercuts! Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment