Monday, August 22, 2011



It’s so good to be back.

I feel so full. Being surrounded by my girls, midnight food runs, cart races in Target, birthday parties, Chicago trips, BigSibs, laser bowling, jam sesh, apartment room, drag racing…and it’s only been two days. Do I seriously have to graduate someday?

I promise I’ll calm down enough tomorrow to actually comment on something meaningful, but I can’t concentrate enough right now to settle my thoughts. So enjoy these incredibly comfy-looking and amazing shirts from Local Knit (This is atually kinda awesome, they go around to local businesses on the East Coast and create t-shirts for them, so when you buy a shirt you’re kind of buying a slice of community at the same time). Life? It’s lookin pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment