Monday, August 15, 2011

























Weekend Review:

1) Met up with some of my excellent friends from school who came back early for leadership council. I can't even tell you how refreshing it was to finally see them again! Living in the college town of the school I attend is so. hard. in the summer, when all of my friends are scattered around the country. One week left until every night is like last night. Yes!
2) Made these cookies with a couple of special tweaks. If you know what's good for you, you will follow suit. Actually, there's a good possibility that you might die of ecstasy after eating them, so I guess it's your call. Choose wisely, my friends.
3) Paper Source grand opening in Oak Brook...need I say more? I have big plans for the coming months, big plans!
4) Started designing a web site for student government. I'm so excited about this! Once it's finished, you will get to see my handiwork. And maybe you'll even appreciate it, if you live in the greater Chicago area. If you're from out of state...maybe you'll appreciate the graphics?
5) Went shopping for the first time in three months. Inspired by designers like Lauren Moffat...is it possible that a collection can be modern and retro at the same time? I seriously cannot wait for fall so I can wear all this goodness!

I hope you had happy Mondays, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment