Monday, January 2, 2012

      1. This incredible painting by Caroline Wright (take a look at all of them, they’re gorgeous)
      2. This colorful packaging from John & John Potato Crisps (are these sold in America? If they taste as good as they look I’m sold)
      3. This clever how-to from Honestly WTF (I made 20 of these for my friends for Christmas and they turned out awesome!)
      4. These Michele watches (my favorite is the Deco but it’s a little (lot) out of my price range)
      5. These printable geometric shapes from Weekday Carnival (clever and cute. Love!)

      Obviously, I'm trying out something a little new. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve to try out this week, so stay tuned (not sure, but an evil laugh might be appropriate here). Happy, happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment