Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Guys.

I'm done! A month (let that settle in for a sec...okay good), a month without school. Oh my stars and stripes. I'm stoked.

Started my break off right by making Christmas cookies today. I made classic decorated sugar cookies (you have to, right?) and the beautiful snowballs in the first picture (which are as good as they look, I promise!). After the Daniel Fast, baking was even sweeter than usual. Do yourself a favor and make em, there are many benefits. Such as making people love you more. And gaining five pounds to keep you warm during the harsh winter (kidding). Plus also they just taste good. And go and check out these adorable videos. Totally random, but so cute. Love break.

Now if only this April rain will turn to snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment